Search2 Results

Services or Offerings?
The Audiovisual Services loans out equipment on a short–term basis including digital cameras, camcorders, tripods, audio recording devices and more. If we dug around deep enough we could probably find you a filmstrip projector.

You’ll need a Camosun ID card to borrow equipment. Book your AV devices through the ITS Service Portal .

Request to have a new Camosun computer and/or device set up with the necessary software and settings configured.